USAID/Nigeria is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Supervisory Program Management Specialist (Prevention), FSN-12.
The Human Resources Office is responsible for providing a full range of personnel services for American and Locally Employed Staff (LES) members.
The HRO is responsible for implementing HR policies and procedures for the American diplomatic Mission Nigeria. The HRO provides guidance on all HR related programs.
The USAID/Nigeria Mission is to provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs. See the solicitation here:
Interested applicants may apply for this position by completing Application for US Federal Employment (DS-174)
<http://photos.state.gov/…/niger…/487468/pdfs/DS-174-FILL.pdf> and submitting it to AbujaHRAID@state.gov<mailto:AbujaHRAID@state.gov>.
Please ensure that your submission contains the following items:
1. A cover letter briefly addressing all position requirements
2. A fully detailed Curriculum Vitae, listing all jobs responsibilities.
3. Attach supporting documents such as copies of your degree/diploma, NYSC certificate etc.
4. State the position title and solicitation number in the subject line of your application.
5. Mailed (paper/hard copies) applications will NOT be accepted.
Please follow application instructions carefully