Urhobo Progress Union (UPU), United Kingdom has announces its first scholarship grant award program to deserving indigenes of Urhobo nation in accredited institutions of higher learning in Nigeria
- You must provide the full names you have been known by from birth.
- You must provide a valid email address and a telephone number.
- You must be a native of Urhobo to be eligible for this application scholarship grant award from Urhobo Progress Union.
- This application is for students who are about to commence HND in a Polytechnic or about to commence 300 level in a University or about to start the last two years of their programme.
- The applicant MUST have or about to complete OND in a Polytechnic or 200 level in a University.
- Applicant MUST be in a Federal or State school. Applicants in private schools are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant MUST provide a local government of origin identification along with the application.
- A letter from either your head of clan, Urhobo Progress Union, President General of communities, Justice of Peace (JP) or your King MUST accompany the application.
- To be eligible, applicants MUST be studying, a course in one of the following: accountancy, law, engineering, medicine, nursing, mass communication, management, architecture, banking and finance, STEM and Urhobo language.
To apply, the applicants must download the application form which can be found on our website, www.upuuk.org. a completed form must be returned to us with a type-written statement of not more than 250 words, stating why you should be considered for the award. The letter should be addressed to the “secretary, scholarship grant award committee, Urhobo Progress Union (UPU) U.K.”
The completed application form and letter should be returned by email to email@example.com which should alert us the date and time of submission.
Closing date for the submission of application form: 20th December 2015.