Total Nigeria Plc is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated Oil and Gas Company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide.
Size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Special Project Engineer Solar (M/F)
Auto req ID: 4509BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18 Months
Proposed start date: 12/01/2016
Functional discipline: Operations Exploitation, Industrial Projects, Research Innovation & Development
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Total Nigeria Plc develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
Electrical Engineering School Graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic.
Experience level required:
0 – 3 years / 3 – 6 years
Low tension electrical engineering
Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
Energy storage technology
MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
Innovation; autonomy; open-mindedness; adaptability; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness; teamworking; customer orientation.