Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
The objectives for the LiveWIRE programme are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses through the provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates who decide to
- Set-up their own businesses.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
• Bright Ideas workshop
• Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
• Business Start-up (Access to finance & technology)
• Post start up (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States aged between 18-35
• Must possess a University degree or HND
• Must be resident in state of application
Click here to Apply Now!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email ONLY (confirm)
Duration for application:
Start Date: Tuesday 1st September 2015.
Closing Date: Monday 14th September 14th 2015.