The Nigerian Navy hereby invites applications from qualified suitable Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24. which commences on 26 October 2016 and closes on 23 November 2016.
- Possess a minimum of 2nd class upper division for 1st degree holders and upper credit for HND holders.
- Be between the ages of 22-28 years by 31st December, 2016 except for Imams and Chaplains who must not exceed 30 by 31st December, 2016.
- Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO NOTE
- The recruitment exercise will commence on the 26th of October, 2016.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
The Recruitment Portal is now open.at join Nigerian navy.