The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
Applications are invited from interested youths across the Niger Delta to be trained in the capacity below:
Job Title: Lottery Business Professional
Locations: Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Cross River, Edo, Ondo and Imo
- The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, in its bid to further enhance capacity building of youths and promote Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the Niger Delta region is set to select eligible applicants for training in the Lottery Business.
- The training will equip interested youths and enable them to set up and run their own lottery businesses in accordance with the National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s guidelines.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent;
- Be indigenes of the Niger Delta;
- Be between the ages of 21 and 35 years;
- Be computer literate;
- Have a passion for the lottery business; and
- Have a very good character.
- An online examination on General Knowledge will be conducted for selected applicants. Only successful applicants will be invited for final selection.
Note: Applications must be submitted online, along with relevant credentials from 24th October 2016.