Beware of Fraud: With the current trend of scammers taking advantage of unsuspecting individuals, please Do Not share any of your personal details with anyone as your bank account may be compromised if you do.
In order to ensure that your transactions are safe, Nigeria News has listed some precautionary measures below to Beware of Fraud–
- Your bank will NEVER call, send you a link or an email/SMS requesting your passwords, PIN or full Card details stating that your Debit Card has been blocked, deactivated or to reactivate your Debit card claiming it has been compromised.
- Please Do Not click on any link from unknown sources requesting your personal information as this might be an attempt to defraud you.
- You can ONLY access your bank online banking page directly from your browser by typing your bank website address.
- Your bank will ONLY send you an email with their official email address “@yourbankname.com”, please ignore any suspicious email not addressed from your bank.
- If you are suspicious of any email/SMS or telephone conversation, please DISCARD straightaway and call your bank Contact Centre or visit any of your bank nearest branch for assistance.
- If you receive an alert for any transaction you did not initiate, please contact your bank Fraud desk immediately.
Beware of Fraud! Beware of Fraud: With the current trend of scammers taking advantage of unsuspecting individuals,…Sep 3 2016nigerianews.info