In a technology driven world, becoming tech know-how is certainly the new cool with lots of people surfing the internet website and getting acquainted, businesses and services have found their way online so there’s no doubt that this is the future.
The online space is already crowded, people’s attention is minimal. So having your target audience pay attention to you, needs to be earned. As a blogger or internet website owner; your main focus is to reach out to a specified audience with contents that are either informative, educational and inspirational.
It is therefore essential that bloggers and website owners provide an answer to the question of “why should a visitor spend time on my site? Considering that there are other internet website or blogs contending for people’s attention. To get timeless ideas for attracting more visitors, you may consider the tips below that were shared with me by a friend. Have a checklist and ensure you make changes where necessary.
- Internet Website Design: Your site’s design is more important than anything you could imagine. So you need to ensure that the information It provides value to the visitors. You also need to ensure that your site is well optimized or speed. As this largely determines the traffic your website attracts.
Content: Your communication has to be truly Incredible and captivating. The content you provide on your blog is your marketing tool. Hence, it needs to be structured to meet your audience expectations. Write about Interesting topics and you may also go an extra mile by trying to interview someone that your audience would find exciting.
- Optimization: Ensure to optimize your headline and content URL for search engines. Use an SEO optimized platform (or plugins) and register your internet website on Google Webmaster The Google Keyword Tool, will always come In handy. It helps find popular keywords. For example, a Tech. blogger who is focused on promoting or writing reviews for computers and laptops, he/she may use keywords like ‘Best laptops’ ‘Portable Computers’ “laptops online; ‘Best Office Laptop’, Then further hyperlink these products directly with the deep link features.
- Creativity: Dare to be different’ try out something new, write about things people would find very attention-grabbing and they would also love to share. Use compelling headlines and also concrete examples that Individuals can relate with as it keeps them anticipating for more. Short videos, pictures, a well-designed and aesthetically infographic all have visual Impacts-that allows connection with the reader and the capability to spread your brand.
- Old Tricks Try going over your old contents and take notes of which piece attracted the highest open rates, the most comments. The most page views and yes of course the most shares. You can learn from what made It stand out and what can be done to make It better. try to also figure out how other sites are bringing in visitors and attempt their techniques.
- Socialize: Having done all mentioned. Crown this up with engaging with your visitors, make them know you appreciate their time spent visiting. And would always want to have them updated. Try incorporating mailing list, comments, and shares on Twitter. Facebook. Google, Pinterest, YouTube, linkedin and so on. Thanks.
This article was shared with me feel free to share with friends.